A good reason to celebrate: Seven trainees at the Wuppertal site have passed their skilled worker examination. Two of them - Annika Bauerdick and Katharina Köchling - even got a "very good" both in the certificate and in the final exam.
All seven former trainees will stay in the company and will continue to be employed at Schmersal.
And these are our seven new specialists:
- Annika Bauerdick, toolmaker, now works in toolmaking
- Katharina Köchling, industrial clerk, now works in scheduling
- Jacques William Todt, industrial clerk, now works in controlling
- Janina Rühl, warehouse logistics specialist, now works in logistics
- Florian Seier, dual studies in electrical engineering, continues his dual studies and is taken on as a working student in design and development
- Finn Luca Mende, mechatronics engineer, now works in production support
- Merlin Labusch, mechatronics engineer, now works in building management
Congratulations on passing the exam and all the best for the future!!