On the occasion of the 30th anniversary of its subsidiary Böhnke + Partner, Schmersal invites customers and business partners to an in-house exhibition
The event will take place on October 21 and 22, 2021 at Schmersal's Wettenberg plant in Germany.
The program includes many exciting topics from the world of elevator technology and machine safety:
- An app for occupational safety
- Indoor navigation and people counting
- Machine safety product concepts
- New versions of the elevator control bp408
- New CAN bus components
- New concepts for machine room-less elevators
There are also lectures on the following topics:
- Legal aspects of machine safety
- Risk assessment - optional or mandatory for machine operators ?
- Installation systems security technology
- Elevate project - elevator information system for people with disabilities
- Virus transmission in elevator systems and narrow workplaces
- Indoor navigation in buildings
In addition, there are guided tours through the electronics production facility.
Registration under this link